Catering To Our Recreational Students
Our Recreational Program follows the guidelines of USA Gymnastics Levels 1-4 for both Boys & Girls.
1. To provide every child in our program with a positive experience in basic gymnastics.
2. To develop strength, flexibility, coordination, and kinesthetic awareness.
3. To raise every child’s self-esteem by mastering achievable challenges.
4. To develop as an individual.
5. To provide a sound program with skill progressions. Each of our instructors break skills down into achievable steps so children can and will experience “SUCCESS EARLY & OFTEN.”
Our Recreational program at Libertyville Gymnastics Academy offers advancement and opportunity for children who have shown above average aptitude in the sport of gymnastics to progress to our accelerated programs. If a student reaches a desired ability level, he or she will be referred to our Competitive Program.
To view our Schedule, please return to the main page of our website and click on the bar which says:
Click Here to Download the ______ Schedule.
This will allow you to view our schedule which lists classes, times, dates, and pricing.
Please contact the office to get the most current class information and/or to register for a class.